Thursday 26 November 2015

NOMINATED FOR AN AWARD

A few days ago I woke up to some pretty amazing news that I have been shortlisted for an award for fundraiser of the year at our annual Pride of Plymouth event. Pride of Plymouth is a celebratory event of achievements that has been running for 3 years, I am over the moon and soo excited.

The award event is in two weeks so I shall keep you updated on how I get on, I have been nominated for the category Fundraiser of the Year and am up against my wingman Pete (If I win, he wins right?) and another fundraiser who we know, Dan. 

To be honest with you, I am no way in the slightest going with the expectations of winning but am really looking forward to dressing up for the black tie event, eating delicious food and drinking wine. 

It should be a brilliant evening, wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination. I hope you have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will let you know how I get on.
      x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your nomination. I hope you have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete